- Weekly: Online conversation prompts and discussions in our digital on our community talk space forum
- Monthly: Themed on-demand mindfulness practice from a GaneshSpace featured teacher
- Community reflection circle with a Founding Teacher (via zoom and optional in-person when space is available)
- Educational and insightful weekly perspectives on race, gender, sexuality and the body
- Monthly resource on who and which organizations to uplift
- Monthly mindful actions to do as a community
- By signing up now, you’ll have first-hand access to curated library of content of playlists; compassionate conversations on race, gender, sexuality and the body; access to our community forum to start connecting with other members; and video playlists to help kickstart your at-home mindfulness practice.
In addition, you’ll get two free tickets to one of our Compassionate Conversations — a curated discussion diving into the deep topics that can heal all of us.